"It's hard to wait around for something that you know might not ever happen, but it's even harder to give up when it's everything you want." -anonymous
The title of my blog is difficult for me to remember and, at times, even harder to live by. I chose it to remind me that hope stays alive as long as I make the effort to nurture the little bit that's left. My desire to be a mother has been my lifelong dream. Two years ago when my husband and I decided to start a family, I never realized what a difficult road it would be. Three pregnancy losses later, I am still trying to recuperate from the toll my miscarriages have taken on my well-being. The need to express myself and put into words my sorrow (and the last traces of hope) is the driving force for this blog.
"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey." -Kenji Miyazawa
Hi, I know just how you are feeling... but it will happen! If you have time I invite you to look at some posts on my blog. They are from Dec. 2008 -March 2009. Just a few, but worth reading while you wait! Hang in there!!!
ReplyDeletegrimespartyoffive.blogspot.com
Hope is always alive and we are in this together!
ReplyDeleteand...
Congrats!!! I would like to present you with a Major Award!
I have selected your blog to receive the Stylish Blogger Award! I'm not exactly sure what the award means, but who doesn't love awards??? Come visit my blog (My Own Nutshell) to pick up your award and share it with the world :)
I recently started following your blog and I just wanted to reach out and let you know that you words are being read and your feelings are shared.